Fall Downtown Divas Weekend
October 7 - 10, 2010
(MyBayCity Photos By Julie McCallum)
It's Fall Downtown Divas Weekend October 7-10, 2010
Downtown Bay City the perfect place for girlfriends to stroll, shop & dine
September 26, 2010
Leave a Comment
By: Julie McCallum, Entertainment Editor
Downtown Divas love Downtown Bay City and special Diva happenings are taking place all over town!
For the Fall Downtown Divas Weekend October 7 - 10, 2010
It's all about the ladies with Diva fashion events planned throughout the weekend. With the Diva activities and over 100 one-of-a-kind shops and eateries, Downtown Bay City is the perfect place for girlfriends to stroll, shop, and dine ... and "get away from it all!"
My Momma Told Me...You Better Shop Around!
Special Diva Delights all weekend long at unique downtown shops and eateries.
Info at www.downtownbaycity.com
Friday, October 8, 2010:
Cocktails in the City!
This unique Downtown Diva event has live music, food samplings from downtown eateries, and a special fashion accessories show. The event takes place in the beautiful Pere Marquette Depot, 1000 Adams St., from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Tickets are $10 each or 2 for $15, cash bar.
Saturday, October 9, 2010:
Fashion & French Toast!
A bountiful breakfast buffet and a special run-way fashion show will highlight fall and holiday fashions and accessories from downtown boutiques. Each Diva will experience the "Diva Treatment" by receiving a goody bag filled with coupons and surprises, plus, giveaways from a variety of downtown businesses. Held at the Atrium restaurant, 1100 N. Water St., 9-11 a.m., tickets can be purchased before the event at locations throughout Downtown or at the door, $18.
And there's more!
Also going on during the Spring Diva Weekend:
1st Thursdays Gallery Walk
- The perfect opportunity to enjoy local art, shopping, food and drinks - and much more - in Downtown Bay City! Visit 1stthursdaysbaycity.com or call 989.893.7142 for more information.
Autumn Color Tour River Sail
- Sail aboard the Appledore IV for a beautiful view of fall colors. Saturday & Sunday. Visit baysailbaycity.org or call 989.895.5193 for more information.
Second Saturday: 10,000 Dreams
- The Making of A Musical History of the State Theatre - Hear the history, then see the concert! 1pm Saturday. Visit bchsmuseum.org or call 989.893.5733 for more information.
The Bijou Orchestra: 10,000 Dreams
- Enjoy music at the State Theatre from four different style periods spread over 100 years. Saturday & Sunday Visit the bijou.org or call 989. 892.4200 for more information.
2010 Bay County Historical Society Tour of Homes
- Sunday. Visit bchsmuseum.org or call 989.893.5733 for details.
Send This Story to a Friend!
Letter to the editor
Link to this Story
Printer-Friendly Story View
--- Advertisments ---